LLGA | Cities Pilot the Future: Global Cities invite urban&social innovators to pilot their solutions.
The call identifies cities' needs and presents opportunities to solution providers so that urban and social innovation can be piloted, implemented and shared more efficiently. The solutions that best meet the cities’ needs win the chance to pilot their innovation in a real environment.
The program follows a step-by-step process:
- Call: Cities present opportunities for innovations to improve the lives of their citizens.
- Submit: Solution providers present their innovations for evaluation by cities
- Connect: Cities select the most promising solution providers and meet for 3 days in San Francisco
- Pilot: The best 22 solutions are piloted in real life in 22 cities
- Transform: Cities exchange results, make better investments and improve lives. Solution providers validate their products and enter new markets.
For more detailed information please go to www.llga.org