The call identifies cities' needs and presents opportunities to solution providers so that urban and social innovation can be piloted, implemented and shared more efficiently.
The solutions that best meet the cities’ needs win the chance to pilot their innovation in a real environment.
The program follows a step-by-step process:
- Call: Cities present opportunities for innovations to improve the lives of their citizens.
- Submit: Solution providers present their innovations for evaluation by cities.
- Connect: Cities select the most promising solution providers and meet at the Matchmaking Summit.
- Pilot: The best solutions are piloted in real life in each city.
- Transform: Cities exchange results, make better investments and improve lives. Solution providers validate their products and enter new markets.